Saturday, January 21, 2006

One Week into school and one illness later.

I always prefer not to miss any school days, but it would seem that my wife and darling daughter have seen fit to share their illness. Last semester I toiled under a cold that would not die. Perhaps the fact that I would not stop and rest had something to do with the matter, but nonetheless, I was feeling off for several weeks. This time I was forced by a violent but short lived illness to accrue an absence. I guess I would prefer short ilnesses, but they are so difficult to appreciate at the time!

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger P-Ratt said...

Sorry you're feeling so down friend! I sure hope that your illness isn't lasting. I just gave my bug to Mark. He said it was worth it to kiss me but I doubt he feels that way now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home