Thursday, March 23, 2006

Allergy Season

I arrived today at work with a headache. More precisely on the way to work I at one point realized that my head hurt. I took two, generic Aleve.

30 minutes later starting to feel a medicated fog, I'm still aware of the pain. Typically Aleve works quickly and effectively, although it often generates a disconnect with more than pain. It creates a desire to sleep. I sincere believe that what Aleve does is not alleviate pain but assuage all senses.

At any rate, every spring I love the weather and hate the headaches, sniffles, and sneezes. Indeed, allergies trouble me beyond the normal individual. Athsma symptoms become more common, and my entire body seems to suffer more.

The fall has similar weather and I think I prefer it; fewer allergens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home