Sunday, September 03, 2006

What Esquire has learned...

Esquire is running a series of articles about "What I learned." The few I have looked at have at least been amusing and in some cases interesting. From Homer Simpson to Bill O'Reilly you can spend more time than you intend. I think the best one though is the fifth grader...

"Teachers aren't allowed to state political opinions. They're not supposed
to influence the way we'd vote. They don't like it when we start arguing on our
own. But it's there. It's there. I'm for Bush." -5th grader

"A best moment? You get into the sappy birth-of-the-daughter moment . . . and I'm not gonna quantify my life that way." -O'Reilly

AND ... "When someone tells you your butt is on fire, you should take them at their word." - Homer Simpson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home